Thursday, September 18, 2008

a good start


Writing almost anything that comes to my mind is like a habit for me. I'm not sure how much i've written since i started doing that. I lost track of them cuz i never had a decent way or lets say systematic way of keeping them. It's like this: thoughts are coming to this prickle little head of mine, next thing i'll try to grasp paper and pen whenever available, then i'll just keep it somewhere bounded to be forgotten the following day. So u see! I never care keeping them all. I needed something systematic to keep my thoughts safe.
Thanks to my friend Pam cuz im gonna have a good start here!!

3 comments:

pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamela said...

welcome to blogger! indeed, a very good start! looking forward to your blog entries. :)

MARIE said...

hi Shirley Asoy! welcome to blogger! hehe

ana