Friday, September 19, 2008

boobsie

Boobsie describes someone with big boobs. I came to use this word more often to regard a guy with more muscles in his boobs than his body. It's so funny how guys react whenever u call them with this tag name. Hehehe.
I've come to know this one guy a few months ago to whom i used this tagline a lot. He used to laugh at it. And somehow i cannot read whether he's taking it lightly or seriously. Well, i do hope its the latter cuz its not that serious really. It's just my own way of being extremely comfortable with anyone. I am too comfortable that i dont worry of being misunderstood nor being cursed cuz i used "boobsie" tagline. I do know that whatever code i used i will always be appreciated. He will see my creativity rather than my wickedness and my warmth rather than my insensitivity.
So next time i call u Boobsie! Just smile back at me and im definitely will be fine. You can laugh at me too!

No comments: